Corporate Engagements and Workplace Wellness
“If the doctors of today do not become the nutritionists of tomorrow, then the nutritionists of today will become the doctors of tomorrow.” – Rockefeller Institute of Medicine Research
Why Invest in a Corporate Wellness Program?
The health of your business is reflective of the health of your individual employees, and this also translates into your company’s health care costs. One of the best ways in which companies can control rising health care costs is to support employees in taking good care of their health. Currently our healthcare system spends 2.5 times more on an individual with one chronic condition such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes than an individual with no chronic conditions. Nutrition services improve modifiable health risks, result in positive health outcomes, and decrease health care related costs. Studies show a $3 health care savings for every $1 spent on corporate wellness programs, including nutrition programs. Help your employees not only embrace optimal health, but also reach their true potential.
Program structure and topics can be customized for your group. The suggested format is a one hour PowerPoint presentation with supporting handouts, and time for Q and A. All programs provide:
- Advanced nutrition information based on the latest research and translated into clear, specific guidelines and language.
- Practical strategies for incorporating the nutrition guidelines into your lifestyle.
- PowerPoint presentation and handouts geared to specific conditions discussed.
Some of the benefits associated with our programs are:
- Reduced absenteeism: Healthier employees historically take fewer sick days, and are usually more productive.
- Reduced Insurance Costs: Healthier employees usually fill fewer prescriptions, contributing to lower health care costs.
- Increased energy, coping abilities and as a result, increased productivity.
- Boost nutrition for better mental and physical health.
- Achieve work/life balance.
- Reduced risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and Type 2 diabetes.
- Fewer illnesses and quicker recoveries: proper nutrition enhances the immune system and speeds the healing process.
Popular topics include:
- “Beat the Blues” Stress Management Program
- “Eat to be Fit” Perfect Weight Program
- “Feed Your Mind” Brain Boosters Program
- Cholesterol – Myth or Reality?
- The Power of Superfoods
Allow Health Flow Wellness to boost your business productivity through improving the health of your employees with a step-by-step lifestyle change program!